• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Its about time

ddpsnake

Local time
8:07 PM
Reaction score
There is a paper that here in Canada has done a story about me and my my efforts restoring my cars,Its call Old Autos,what a great surprise to me.This 1 is on my 71 Satellite.Thought i would share with you all.

003.JPG 001.JPG 002.JPG

:thumbsup:
That's pretty cool to have your car in print! Congrats

Nice car, really like the all white. How did they come to know about you? I've seen that paper before.

Looks good, start a build thread if you haven't already.

Looks like a great project. :thumbsup:
As far as your not getting much feedback on a thread you started:
a. you're a fairly new member with relatively few posts - the "regulars" here take a while sometimes to warm up to newer members
b. this sites' architecture is such that there is just such a vast amount of material to view that it's often easy for folks' threads to get lost in the mix
c. most members actually don't post much - but they do read a lot

The title of this thread concerns me a bit: "It's about time".
It almost implies you've been waiting for someone to notice what you're doing, eh?

I've posted several threads on here as I go through the trials and tribulations of what we all go through when sorting these old cars out.
I have also gotten a bit frustrated in the past when I didn't think I was getting sufficient responses to them - but here's the thing;
a lot more people are reading than responding - and getting attention isn't why any of us should be doing this to begin with.

I happily post threads now without the slightest concern for who is going to reply or even read them. I do it now as a sort of journal for myself to stay motivated - and if someone stumbles across one of them in the future and finds something helpful in it, the more the better.

You'll find this bunch winds up being among the most supportive and helpful in the hobby. I did. :)

Funny....my 71 was originally GY8 gold and I'm thinking of going white.
Do you have any more pics to share?

Auto Transport Service
Back