• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Tail Light Tuesday Whatchya Got?

00 Ad (20).jpg

Would someone please ask here to get off my car?

Yet on the other hand she's like 80 now
My cowl vents are still a little wonky from me and friends sitting on the hood and leaning on the windshield at the drive in or the park.
Best days.....it's just a car, nothing more!

1968 Plymouth bumper. Whatever you did to modify that taillight is amazing! Is the decklid still "stock" or does it open above the taillight bar?
That's a 1970 Road Runner rear bumper that the exhaust will exit through the back up light holes. It's been stretched nearly 4" and recurved on both ends to hug the sheetmetal... The Taillights are 1966 Thunderbird lights. The trim around them is a combination of stock end trim and four sections fabricated to fill the center gaps top and bottom. The Quarter panel extension caps have been redesigned to accommodate the T Bird set up which is shorter, left to right, and taller than the 67 Coronet set up. The trunk lid was sliced off just above the lights and the trunk seal rail was fabricated to fit. Lot's of engineering in redesigning the entire rear face of the car inside the trunk and out. The trunk lid opens and is on gas lifts. There's a 17 gallon fuel cell in the trunk with pop up gas fillers on top of both quarters.

See it here: Yankee Express RestoMod Project

Auto Transport Service
Back