• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LEDs Rock!

Thanks sublime for the link, Those ones he put in his car really are bright! Ive seen the greenish colored bulbs before but never that bright and they look great.

Ron 73, You're welcome, was hoping some might find it helpful. Didn't want to hijack for nothing

That tack looks cool, dash also, but that green in the tack, Thats different, i put red in my tack, after market gauges and radio in mine, never thought of breaking up the set up with the tack like that. You have a much better camera then i do nice, clear picture..

iPhone 4 camera and I never did anything to the tach light. Thanks though
Sunpro super Tach.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 506

That's an awesome car there. Is it original? Just kidding. But it's pretty impressive.

- - - Updated - - -

That's an awesome car there. Is it original? Just kidding. But it's pretty impressive.

yes has an air grabber

while LED's but the blue filter cuts on the back of the cluster housing makes the light glow blue

That cars wild, I wish I would have thought of that.
I want a matching shirt for my car too!
440+6

I kinda like it :)

A double take again with the picture of you in your cool T-shirt! I keep wanting to call ya Garry lol Man you could be my buddy s twin from school! If i can find a picture ill show you why, you probably would think i played with Photo-shop :)

Not sure what my buddy at the stereo shop did? He put them in, but man can you see the gauge faces now!

I don't know how they do it, but some of the the 2004+ Mustangs have LEDs that you can select the color of. You can make your gauges any color you like and change them on the fly.

I think they use tricolor (RGB) LEDs and use an ASIC to vary the intensity of each color.
They're usually pre-programmed variations, but 65,000 is common for number of variations.

My wife's (now step-son's) 04 Hyundai came new with a Kenwood stereo that did that, and my Scangauge II has an early version that has 128 variations. I got it pretty close to the factory blue-green in out 03 P/T.

Auto Transport Service
Back