• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see some engine shots !

Got this one alive a few months ago after sitting since 1984
20170619_155225.jpg

Ok chooch, what are you working on '63? Looks like it might have served some time at the 1320.
ok i'm gonna test your skills but only cause your a smart guy & know your mopars if the look at the pass inner fender very closely it should answer your question :)

ok i'm gonna test your skills but only cause your a smart guy & know your mopars if the look at the pass inner fender very closely it should answer your question :)

I'm going with 1963.

'62 and '63 has the same inner fender as far as I know. The heads on your engine are at least a '63. The little bit of the grill that I can see looks '63 or maybe in that section it could be '62, but the tie bar at the top of the grill is not '62.

Anyway, you've been holding out :lol:

Sorry to give you a hard time but not even close & to make it more confusing that pass inner fender was only used one year with one motor. Look where it meets the fire wall dont pay any attention to the motor its just a 68 440 that got over hauled in the 70's for race purposes notice the old fiberglass flex fan.
20170619_155216.jpg

Sorry to give you a hard time but not even close & to make it more confusing that pass inner fender was only used one year with one motor. Look where it meets the fire wall dont pay any attention to the motor its just a 68 440 that got over hauled in the 70's for race purposes notice the old fiberglass flex fan.
View attachment 520989

Maybe an A body then. And be careful with those flex fans!

Awe come on there no a-bodies around here.
Im the master cylinder sure give it away in this picture
20170625_163210.jpg

Very good & Yep your. But do you know why the inner fender is different?
Any guess to who the guy in the picture is?
20170706_152045.jpg

Would it have to do with being the first year for the 426 Hemi?

Reminds me of Bill Stiles, but is he that old? Lol
No hemi but a hi comp max wedge with tri-y manifolds.
Yep thats the one & only bill stiles.
Heres a photo of al's beautifully restored car with tri-y exhaust

Max_Wedge_Tri_-Y_Exhaust_2_(2).jpg

20170708_161159.jpg
Which one?
Heres the 64 at the york show which was the first time out in public or running since 1984

Lol funny ive had three of them over the past ten years & sold my last one about a year ago to pay for my 63 plymouth

Well at least you're still having fun. You need to start a "My Photo Garage" and post up some of your pictures. You know how we are around here. Enjoyed chatting with you, maybe I'll run into you at York next year. I haven't been for a few years. Or even Beaver Springs for that matter. I love going.

Auto Transport Service
Back