• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need a couple of engine compartment shots 440 six pack

Stage1

Local time
4:36 PM
Reaction score
Can someone post an engine photo for reference for me..... Trying to detail a 1971 440 six pack engine properly and a couple clear shots of what a stock example looked like would help me greatly. Thank you

Can someone post an engine photo for reference for me..... Trying to detail a 1971 440 six pack engine properly and a couple clear shots of what a stock example looked like would help me greatly. Thank you

IMG_8194.jpeg

IMG_8193.jpeg

IMG_8191.jpeg

IMG_8192.jpeg

IMG_8270.jpeg

Not a 71 but might help

IMG_4421.JPG

Completed engine _1.JPG

Completed engine-2.JPG

Completed engine_3.JPG

Completed engine_4.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back