• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see some engine shots !

Ok me too. 1963

0709161415b.jpg

Last edited:
This is not a Hemi but a all original 318. Even the alternator is original. 1964 Belvedere.

20170203_162744 64 engine.jpg

my first "hot rod" was a '58 plymouth with a 318 poly. i've always thought about doing a poly again; being a little older and wiser than i was at 18yrs old.
Actually I'm wanting to keep the poly engine in there. I bought one of the Wind Tunnel manifolds when they first came out. I've got a 360 block I could use, it'd be something different. I know, I know a 440 would be a heck of a lot cheaper, I've got one of those laying around here, also.

Actually I'm wanting to keep the poly engine in there. I bought one of the Wind Tunnel manifolds when they first came out. I've got a 360 block I could use, it'd be something different. I know, I know a 440 would be a heck of a lot cheaper, I've got one of those laying around here, also.
i would consider a modified poly, but i wouldn't do a 400 incher. i think a 360 stroke crank would be around 350"; some head work, sensible cam, exhaust mods and end up with a nice cruiser. everybody does the 440 thing. the poly would be unique.

i would consider a modified poly, but i wouldn't do a 400 incher. i think a 360 stroke crank would be around 350"; some head work, sensible cam, exhaust mods and end up with a nice cruiser. everybody does the 440 thing. the poly would be unique.
That's pretty much what I'm thinking of doing to the 63 Fury if I live long enough. My first car was a dark blue 63 Fury, 318, 727. Had a 600 Holley and dual exhausts. Ran pretty good, better than the 361 I had in it for a while.

That's pretty much what I'm thinking of doing to the 63 Fury if I live long enough. My first car was a dark blue 63 Fury, 318, 727. Had a 600 Holley and dual exhausts. Ran pretty good, better than the 361 I had in it for a while.
sounds like a plan!

Auto Transport Service
Back