• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for bill of sale / Build sheet

Opie Stark

Local time
7:41 AM
Reaction score
Looking for any info on a 1970 GTX Vin # RS23VOE138366.. Sold from Reese Motor Sales Lamar Colorado. Dealer long gone....
Opie pics 1073.JPG

Are you just looking for documentation like its original build sheet or window sticker? or do you need the car decoded? Do you have the car or is it gone and you are looking for it? Just trying to understand in a little more detail what you need I would be more than willing to help you search

Are you just looking for documentation like its original build sheet or window sticker? or do you need the car decoded? Do you have the car or is it gone and you are looking for it? Just trying to understand in a little more detail what you need I would be more than willing to help you search
Good morning , yes any documentation... build sheet...or bill of sale would be wonderful.... yes car is on the rotisserie and in the process of a restoration.. it is a 45,000 mile numbers match n 96 super track pac 4 speed... radio delete...no vinyl top..manual outside mirror...manual steering ....very low optioned GTX color is F4 / F4 & F8 interior
Thank You for the reply....any help is muchly appreciated

So far no luck i have asked around on a few face book groups everyone is keeping an eye or going through their docs let you know if anything turns up

So far no luck i have asked around on a few face book groups everyone is keeping an eye or going through their docs let you know if anything turns up

Thank you so much..... very much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back