• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar or nocar!!

Tezza69GTX

Local time
2:59 AM
Reaction score
Hi people, appreciate your site, have been reading forums and stuff for years. Great people, great advice, awesome rides, is a great help for me and I am sure every Mopar nut on the planet! Now I can use this computer a bit better thought I would join and thank you all for the priceless info I have got over the years restoring my 69 GTX ( still half done , but getting there). Had a pile of bits and pieces and no idea what was supposed to go where or what was meant to be where! Sounds familiar don't it. Also have a couple of 62 Darts for later on. Thanks again all. Will no doubt be talking soon. Will now try to stitch a pic on. Cheers. Terry

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Welcome to the site Terry. Car looks pretty straight from the pics. How long have you had it and what’s the plans?

newwelcome.jpg
You did good with the pics, Terry. How about more of the rest of the gang?

Welcome from Florida USA.
Just curious? Are there any special rules for driving a car with the steering wheel on the opposite side in New Zealand?

Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! 440'

Welcome from Missouri!! Nice ride!!

Welcome to the site Terry. Car looks pretty straight from the pics. How long have you had it and what’s the plans?
Hi mate, yes it's pretty straight and rust free, had about 10 years, not on the road yet but runs and drives. Hoping to have it on road by end of year, then will start going over the body and interior. All the running gear, brakes , suspension etc I have finished now, getting close now! Cheers. Terry

Welcome from Florida USA.
Just curious? Are there any special rules for driving a car with the steering wheel on the opposite side in New Zealand?
Yeah, lots, but the NZ transport agency recognises the classics and allows them to be driven as LHD . Later models are troublesome though to put on road.

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Yeah, lots, but the NZ transport agency recognises the classics and allows them to be driven as LHD . Later models are troublesome though to put on road.

Interesting! We have postal mail delivery trucks here in the U.S. that have the steering wheel on the opposite side and i don't know of any special rules for them? Anybody on this forum can correct me if I'm wrong?

Auto Transport Service
Back