• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need a supplier for 70 roadrunner fan clutch

carl

Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score
Having trouble finding the correct fan clutch for a 70 roadrunner. The replacement clutches I have received from Year One and Summit are equipped with shafts that are 1/2 in to 3/4 in too long, which places the fan right against the radiator. The original clutch is a non-thermal. Any suggestions where I can find the correct size?

I believe all make fan clutches have the same bolt pattern. If you access to brands x and y any that are the right length they should work aswell as the mopar.

Hayden has the correct fan clutch. Call them up and they will tell you the part number and they will cross reference the part number to NAPA part number. They are the only ones that Last!

My research has found that Hayden #2765 and Napa#261306 is suppose to fit.Overall 2 3/4" ,application to a Jaguar.

Not sure of the part #, but this guy is right...it's for a Jag, and I have one on my 70 RR now. Has a really short shaft on it!

My research has found that Hayden #2765 and Napa#261306 is suppose to fit.Overall 2 3/4" ,application to a Jaguar.

go here
http://www.bouchillonperformance.com/BPE215049.asp
also.....do a google search for Hayden in CA. they MAKE them.
call them and they will tell you the NAPA part number AND they will tell you about the HAYDEN part number on the front surface of the clutch itself. BEWARE as folks have been known to put CHINESE CRAP in the NAPA box. Ask me how I found out in 5 minutes and 6 miles. I can replace my fan clutch in 39min45seconds and that includes getting out the tools and putting them back cleaned!!! (i've had LOTS of practice).
This is on my 69 Charger Fact A/C car with 440 engine.

Auto Transport Service
Back