• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help identifying leaf springs by part numbers

daddyo

Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score
Gentlemen:

I collecting parts to take to the Fla. Mopar Nats at Don Garlits place this weekend. I have 4 sets of leaf springs and have the part numbers. Still having a hard time identifying their application and could sure use some help. I think most are B-body.

PN embossed into spring:
2539212 (4-1/2 leaf)
2639212 (4-1/2 leaf)
2539965 (5-1/2 leaf)
2539795 (6-1/2 leaf)
2539213 (4-1/2 leaf)
3400048 (4-1/2 leaf - saw somewhere these could be PN 3579511)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also need to figure out a fair price for each set. Maybe I'll see some of you there!

Thanks

I can't find those numbers anywhere. They could be individual leaf numbers too, hard to tell. My other suggestion would be to call a dealer and have them put the numbers on the computer. In many cases. even if they are NS1, it will give application if it is a valid #.
Good luck

The numbers on the leafs do not correspond with the Chrysler part numbers unfortunately. I have many of them documented i get a chance i will look them up and let you know if possible before you go

I sold two pairs and am down to the ...212 and ...213. If my memory serves me correctly one pair is from a 69 383 Road Runner and the other pair is from a 70 383 Road Runner. I appreciate the help and a confirmation would be great if you find them.

Thanks again,
David

I have 212s on my 68 but don't know if its correct. any idea what you found?

Auto Transport Service
Back