• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member Intro from Michigan

Lol! Don’t know why I didn’t take typing classes in HS considering that would have come in handy when being issued my first laptop. And there I was signing up for classes back then where I figured would have more girls than guys in them. Honestly no idea how I overlooked it.
Just might have, it has been lingering around the Midwest from Illinois to Ohio... I did run into one of the previous owners on a FB group. The car got shuffled a couple times due to the 383 engine with a stock 318 19 spline converter... did not work well at all, as you could imagine. No one seemed to want to upgrade the trans to 21 spline input shaft... I took care of all of that with some additional upgrades and put in a 3500 stall... Works much better now.

Welcome from NY.
If nothing else the dog will certainly fit in.
:thumbsup:

Welcome from Va. :moparsmiley: Nice looking ride, Good job on pic in your first post. We do like dogs too, don't tell yours that you didn't make the introduction. :lol:
Lewie.. 8 years old, Great Dane and you are right, he would not have approved. :)

Nice ride, welcome from Farmington Michigan

Welcome from over Ann Arbor way. Nice car, I’ve always liked the looks of the early B body Dodges. Glad to have you among us.

Auto Transport Service
Back