• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from across the ocean

Local time
11:53 AM
Reaction score
Quick intro as I am a new member from germany and have enjoyed the content on here so decided to ask to join and appreciate the acceptance. Not new to the car scene or Mopars, i have done my education as a car mechanic at a chrysler jeep and dodge garage and also owned some more modern cars (different jeeps and chryslers) before. a few days ago I bought a 64 Plymout fury with a demage / crack at the engine and now go to fix this. That´s why i decied to join this cumunity. The picture is from our ride home, we also get an 361cid engine in our trailer behind.

IMG_20240308_162508~2.jpg

Greetings from the middle of the USA!! Keep us posted on the progress of your Fury fix . . .

Welcome (3)f.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada, Stefan. Good luck with your '64 Fury project. I assume the engine that you are replacing with that 361 is also a big block. A 318 has different bolt pattern for the transmission. I am a '64 Dodge guy.

DSCF0003.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from the Eastern Part of the USA (from a former Swede)!

Welcome from the middle of the Pacific Ocean

Auto Transport Service
Back