• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member, long time lurker, from Sweden

Jarven1977

Local time
7:14 AM
Reaction score
Found my way here from dc.com and thought i might as well start posting here also. Great community and I like the fact you have started a pro-touring section!

My dad has always been into the 2nd gen B-bodies and has owned several true Hemi-cars including a Superbird long time ago. So it is fair to say I have been severly damaged when it comes to favouring theese cars.
Right now we have 3 Chargers in the family. A hemi-orange -68 that I have started to work on. It didn't have any fender tag but it seems to have started out as a manual with a BB so I feel I can do whatever I want with it without ruining any value by keeping it oem. Will start a new thread in the pro-touring section.
A vinyl wrapped matte black -69. Originally a 440 RT/SE, A4 silver, 727 auto, 8-3/4" rearend. PS and PB. It is mechanically sound now and without rust but it will however need a new paintjob.
Last but not least there is a original v-code -70, Sublime, RT/SE with supertrackpack, A833 4 speed manual(18-spline), 4:10 Dana 60. Matching number's car.

Regards
Magnus

IMG_20170710_195227_823.jpg

Welcome from coastal Georgia. Great looking cars.

Nice Chargers

welcome to FBBO from hot, dry & sunny NorCal

welcome from sunny california , just a few more and you'll have the whole set . more pics !

Nice collection. Severely damaged I'd say.

Welcome aboard! Nice set of cars!

Auto Transport Service
Back