• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New old guy in SE Virginia Hampton Roads

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

cool herd

Thanks guys for the welcome, one of these days I may get Plum Loco over to Landstown Commons Saturday afternoon Cruise in.
Welcome from Misery! Son used to live in Suffolk, granddaughter born at Portsmouth Naval Hospital.
Lights flicker...mechanical voltage regulator.
My wife is currently stationed at Portsmouth Naval Hospital, I work at DoD Suffolk complex.
I found out my 69 parts car is a Coronet 500, has the woodgrain dash trim. I also got a good lower dash trim pad off it to put on my 68, as well as an ash tray.

Hey neighbor! I'm over in the Western Branch area of Chesapeake. You may have seen my Sport Satellite around town before. City of Portsmouth is shutting down High Street in front of the Commodore for a Cruise In on June 11th! Maybe I'll see you there.

Hey neighbor! I'm over in the Western Branch area of Chesapeake. You may have seen my Sport Satellite around town before. City of Portsmouth is shutting down High Street in front of the Commodore for a Cruise In on June 11th! Maybe I'll see you there.
Looks like i'll be racin' that weekend. Northeast Dragway is pretty close, lot's of mopars there, last Saturday there were 3 66-67 Belvederes on the property racin'. & some older and some newer.

Auto Transport Service
Back