• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NFL Is Here!!! Let The Smack Commence!

Great Steelers fan you are!!!!!

Come on man, show some fire. Your giving up too soon. Did your kicker get injured
I will always support the Steelers, but when you are going up against a cheating team, they don't stand a chance.

Giving up that easy. Your kind of stuck on one issue. Very disappointed in you, thought you were a fighter but guess not

It's only smack! I don't give up, but I'm not stupid either. Are you in denial saying the Patriots have never cheated?

:D

15896245_245279615910341_7556058213674466440_o.jpg

Steelers are far from an empire - not a Patriot fan but if I was a betting man - which I am - I'd take the patriots on points. I'm looking for an Atlanta/ Patriots Super Bowl. If I could have. Y choice it would be much different - but I can't.

Are you in denial saying the Patriots have never cheated?

Can't answer, I'm busy deflating footballs for the playoffs.

By the way your boy Ben just called us " The best in the world" in a press conference. Just saw on the TV. He should know.

Which Patriot fan pulled the fire alarm at 3 am where the Steelers are staying?

Does everyone cheat there?

IMG_3528.JPG
I know the Packers were pretty beat up but the Falcons made them look like a mediocre high school team. Matt Ryan and Julio Jones are a heck of a threat. Go NFC!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back