• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now I have a live-in mechanic.

SteveSS

Local time
2:05 PM
Reaction score
My mobile mechanic John has been helping me with car projects for about a year and a half. He's not cheap but much less than most mobile mechanics. His wife is one of those super hot but crazy women and I think he's had enough. Anyway, he's living in the basement for a couple of weeks and I get some free labor. He's also a good body and paint man and has been teaching me.

Some of our projects:

The '71 Charger is almost done.
'70 Coronet is getting new doors and being revived from the dead.
A '69 Corvette 4-speed 350.
3 '73 Grand Ams.
Paint refresh on the '69 Charger.

I thought you bought a Ford,they come with them as standard equipment!

Blonde, about 35, good figure pretty face. John has about 20 pictures taped to the inside lid of his toolbox. The only negative is she has those super long eyelashes girls have nowdays. I've met her a few times. I passed on the Ford LTD. Too many projects.

My mobile mechanic John has been helping me with car projects for about a year and a half. He's not cheap but much less than most mobile mechanics. His wife is one of those super hot but crazy women and I think he's had enough. Anyway, he's living in the basement for a couple of weeks and I get some free labor. He's also a good body and paint man and has been teaching me.

Sounds to me like you invited a homeless squatter into your home.

I will just put this out there now. These situations NEVER end well.

Auto Transport Service
Back