• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NuuB from Wisconsin w/2 road runners

1778ppr

Local time
2:56 AM
Reaction score
Hello to all,
Looking forward to being a part of your forum For B Bodies Only. My 1968 and 1969 Plymouth road runners have been in storage for years and it’s time to get back into the hobby. I’ve had the 2 road runners since the ‘80s. Both are 383 4 speeds and sedans. The plan is to get them running and streetable again. I want the ’68 to be factory stock and build the ’69 for street and strip. I come seeking knowledge and maybe some encouragement. I may even have something to pass on to others. Again, looking forward to being here and gaining more knowledge about B bodies. I’ll try and get pics posted.
Thanks, John

Welcome aboard John and post some pics brother .. we like our car **** and look forward to learning from you as well

hi and welcome to the site but :worthless_thread:so when you can like all the rest have said we love car **** here ,plus there is a post started for photos of 68-69 RR the guys would love to see your`s :headbang:

I am also a roadrunner owner from Wisconsin. Where are u from?
I also have a 68 RR and a 73 RR, along with a 69 charger that needs restoration.

Sonny says, "I bid you a cordial greeting & enjoy the education". :icon_thumright: These people know their stuff.

Welcome fellow Wisconsinite! I grew up in Cross Plains. I sure miss the place. Great forum here, cant say enough good stuff about it. Lets see these 'Runners!

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Nice to have TWO cars to work with!

Welcome from Northcentral Wisconsin. Lets see some pics of your cars.

I'm a big 68-69 RR fan too, welcome to FBBO from warm & sunny NorCal

Snakeyes, I did a search for the post started for photos of 68-69 rr and could not find it. Could you post a link? I’ll try and get some pics of mine posted. I’ll have to see what I have otherwise it will be ugly in the barn pics.
WisHemi I live near the small town of Highland which is near Dodgeville Wisconsin about half way between Madison and Dubuque Iowa.

I am surprised on how many people are on here from Wisconsin. Is there a B body (or mopar) meet somewhere in Wisconsin? If not, there should be, maybe in Union Grove at Great Lakes Drag Way. I know Great Lakes used to have mopar weekends. Something dedicated to B bodies would be great.

John

There used to be a huge Mopar show every year outside Milwaukee in Menomonee Falls.

That was years ago, however.

68 road runner deweya 001.jpg68 road runner deweyb 001.jpg68 road runner 521b 001.jpg68 road runner 001.jpg68 road runner deweyc 001.jpg68 road runner horno 001.jpgHere are pics of my ’68rr in 1986 just after I bought it and also 2 pics around 1988 with the magnum 500 wheels on it. These are scans of old photographs. It still looks pretty much the same just not as bright, shiny, and clean. I’ll have to take some new pictures. It also has a few rust blisters under the paint here and there now. It’s been in storage for around 25 years. I’ll assess any further damage once I get started.
Thanks for looking,
John

Last edited:
Nice Pictures!

I have a 70 Road Runner so I dig you choice in cars!

Welcome to the site!

Auto Transport Service
Back