• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NuuB from Wisconsin w/2 road runners

thanks for up dating with photos :headbang: you just made all the car **** people happy :icon_thumright:

Thanks eric383.
Does anyone know if there are any mopar clubs around Madison Wisconsin or Dubuque Iowa? Those are the closet “big” cities. Milwaukee is at least 3 hours away. I’ll still try and make it to one of their events once I’m running.
Thanks, John

John, I belong to the Wisconsin mopar muscle club, so that would be the best place to see a bunch of b bodies. They have two shows a year, one in spring at Quaden motors, and one at Schlossmans dodge in august, under the lights. They also do swap meets a couple of times a year. I can send info when I get it to these events if you are interested.

- - - Updated - - -

You wouldn't miss it here this year, brutal winter. Can't wait for spring. Posted pics on my profile. Send some warm weather my way please

WisHemi,
Yes, I would be interested in that info. I'm not sure where those places are. You are right, It is cold now!

Thanks, John

And thanks to everyone for the warm welcome here.

John, I belong to the Wisconsin mopar muscle club, so that would be the best place to see a bunch of b bodies. They have two shows a year, one in spring at Quaden motors, and one at Schlossmans dodge in august, under the lights. They also do swap meets a couple of times a year. I can send info when I get it to these events if you are interested.

- - - Updated - - -

You wouldn't miss it here this year, brutal winter. Can't wait for spring. Posted pics on my profile. Send some warm weather my way please

Quaden, is a great way to meet Mopar People & a nice venue for an all Mopar show.....Sonny will be there again this spring...weather permitting. not that that matters....:icon_surprised:

Auto Transport Service
Back