• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parting out a 69 and 70 coronet .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to thank Rick for the great service and the extra parts that he sent to me. He is an outstanding man and a true asset to FBBO.

I want to thank Rick for the great service and the extra parts that he sent to me. He is an outstanding man and a true asset to FBBO.
Thanks for the positive feedback and a very easy transaction

I do have the rear bumper it's a core to get straightened and rechromed
okay. My bumper needs a bit of straightening, too. Hoping to find a straight one, though. Thanks for the quick replies.

Thanks for the parts Rick, they arrived Friday. Surrounds cleaned up nicely and completes my list of parts needed to finish my B. Thanks again.

How are the window cranks on the 70? Chrome? Do they have the black grommets/spacers too?

Just some small parts. Passenger side heater/vent register, ash tray lamp and wire, steering column/ignition switch lamp assembly, and heater control lamp assembly?Thanks for your time. 1970 coronet.

Just some small parts. Passenger side heater/vent register, ash tray lamp and wire, steering column/ignition switch lamp assembly, and heater control lamp assembly?Thanks for your time. 1970 coronet.
I dont have any of that stuff

they are good cores to have chromed

Hi. Would you have the hood safety hook (the part you hit your head on) & the steel loop, that mount to the underside of the hood, on the 69 ? Thank you. Aaron

Hi. Would you have the hood safety hook (the part you hit your head on) & the steel loop, that mount to the underside of the hood, on the 69 ? Thank you. Aaron
that i probably do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back