• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parting out my 73 Satillite

Status
Not open for further replies.

rooster1911

Local time
11:54 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am parting out my 73 Satellite, below are a few items that I know will be for sale, All prices are negotionable and I will take trades. PM me and I can send pictures. I live in central Ga if you live close and want to come take a look let me know. Prices do not include shipping. More parts to be sold.

Windshield / back glass trim stainless $20 a set

Over the door stainless trim both inner and outer $20 for both on one door or $35 for all 4

Both doors ( good Shape ) with glass and track $60 for one or $100 for both

Satellite dash - cover is cracked (minus glove box liner) complete with wiring harness $100

Stainless Light bezels $ 20 a piece or $35 for 2

Small Block K frame a little rust on rear frame mount holes $ 75

Front Bumper and frame mounts $100 as a set or Bumper only $60 mounts $ 40

Rear Seat glass with track mechanism both driver and passenger side excellent shape $40 a set $75 for all

Flip down License plate mount good shape $ 20

73-74 Grill a little faded but not cracked or broken $ 45

Rear Bumper light assembly $20 for one,

Rear Bumper with mounts $100 or $60 for the Bumper and $40 for the mounts.

And more, I know where a couple more cars are but prices may be diferent, PM me with request and questions. And like I said all prices are Neg or will trade for some things I need.

Also have a set of Drivers and passengers door hinges drivers side might need to be re-worked. $75

I still have a lot of parts left - bumpers, hood, front bumper brackets, small block K frame, door hinges, Glass, window rugulators front and back, I have some stuff on ebay at ridiculasly low prices ( I have the whole sxterior trim / moulding starting at $45 when others want that for one peice). I will give you a good deal I promise. PM me and make a offer. My wife is on my a$$ to get my projects out of the yard and I can't stand to see a mopar or parts there in go to the scrap yard.

The only interior parts I have is the dash and a couple of window knobs. and door handles inside and out.

Do you still have parts left? I'm looking for headlight bezels and tail lights, wiring harness for entire car, steering column with working turn signal lever, wood grain dash piece that goes in dash above glove box and black sunvisors. Do you have any engine parts also?
Thanks.

I will take a majority of what you have left, if anything. I live in Orlando, just may drive up to pick up. Anycase, will send a pm

Rear Bumper Trim ?

& I need a Rear Bumper Trim end piece too if you have it?

rooster1911 what is your ebay name??

Thanks,

Mike..

:toothy5:

hi ya do-n?? realy sorry to hear the bad news.Pat here.i'm looking for rear sway bar link plates.if you know where a set is or if you may have them.let me know either way.yes,i'll pay for shipping.thanks,Pat.

exterior trim !!

I only need one piece !! :eek: Do you have the driver side rear wheel well trim available? It is all I need to complete my car. No, I need the driver side (left?) corner bumper molding too .. :eusa_think:

Do you have them?

Pretty please?

:grin:

Mike..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back