• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pistol Grip

tommytunes

Local time
12:50 AM
Reaction score
Guys,
Has anyone ordered custom wood pistol grips from Idle Hands in NJ.
Ordered black walnut over a year ago. Nick has more excuses than my X wife.
Dum *** me I paid him. Info would be appreciated.

thanks for the heads up,hope you used a card to pay for. I would call my card company and move on.

thanks for the heads up,hope you used a card to pay for. I would call my card company and move on.
Credit Card companies and banks normally have a 42 day limit on such claims. If you're good with your bank, maybe they can squeeze 6 months like I did once.

Guys,
Sorry to hear about that.....I was thinking a while back about ordering a custom set myself.

Thanks for the feedback. Beware of this guy. Being retired and going north to Mich this summer just might stop by for grips or refund.

Idle hands are the Devil's workshop!
AE0B64A5-3634-4A92-B669-D4B5296DF103.gif

19E85904-3D10-436A-B044-9BC06A89762E.gif

1D3EBF2C-26E2-4AC9-A83E-37A1513C4FC9.gif

78413999-1EE7-4262-8E3D-791F1055C996.gif
:luvplace:

He has been ghosting me for months. Not responding to email or telephone calls. Fortunately I had not sent him any money. Shame.

Guys,
Dum *** me I paid him. Info would be appreciatI
I ordered grips from him a few years back and felt the same way. I think he has so many orders he cant keep up with the constant "wheres my grips at?" he's more hands on, But when they arrived after almost 2 years they were fantastic. I would just keep waiting if i were you. They are custom and his work is incredible, going to be hard to find someone else to compete with the job he does.

Guys,
Wish I had saw this got scammed also. But we are taking a road trip to confront him if the address we have is good

Auto Transport Service
Back