• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power steering hose

rescuediver1982

Local time
3:06 PM
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with finding a power steering hose for the gen 3 pump to the factory steering box? I have checked my local shops and no one can make the correct oring fittings. I can't find anything for a stock steering box on bouchillion or Mancini either...

Last edited:
I have this hose for sale, not sure on the application...........

IMG_0909.JPG IMG_0910.JPG

Get the hoses ya need, take them to a shop that can put a splice in the hose so you have the correct ends and crimp said splice. Your in business!

Any large truck/industrial supply (parts) house can make up pretty much any hose with any fittings as well as do a splice.

Here is my solution: I found a 1/2x20 oring to 6an flare fitting and a 16mm X 1.5 oring to 6an flare fitting from summit racing and I got a 90 degree 6an crimp end for the steering box and a 45 degree 6a crimp end for the power steering pump along with a piece of pressure hose. I am mocking the hose to length, gonna mark the hose and ends to clock everything correctly and have my local parts store crimp it for me... I was wanting to not add the adapter fittings, but apparently oring fitting don't exist anywhere... Thanks for all the help!

Auto Transport Service
Back