• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quick Fuel

'73bird

Local time
12:40 PM
Reaction score
Anyone ever use their rebuild kits on a Holley? Do they have directions included?

I presume you mean the carb? Yes they normally have directions, although if you don't know generally what you're doing they may be a little hard to decipher. Br sure to get kit that is for your Holley model number. Some of the generic kits may not be the best. My most recent experience with a Holley kit had lots of parts that weren't for my 4781-2 carb. Be sure to carefully compare new parts to what came out of the original. Sometimes things look about the same, but they're not. Good luck.

I was asking about that specific brand of rebuild kit. Any experience?

the power valves that come in the QF kits are of a better design (4 hole) VS the older Holley two hole style. the gaskets take a little more abuse than the Holleys too. i had my local carb guru race prep my Holley Ultra HP 850, he installed a new QF kit right after he took my New HP out of the box, he said id thank him later...lol

I think they do, but if not there are directions all over the internet. Aside from the exploded diagram the only things that need to be adjusted are the float levels, accelerator pump arms, idle setting and mixture screws.

I think they do, but if not there are directions all over the internet. Aside from the exploded diagram the only things that need to be adjusted are the float levels, accelerator pump arms, idle setting and mixture screws.

Thanks

I just ordered a AED kit off Ebay. When it comes in I will let you know. I dont think they come with instructions Per Se more like an exploded view. Lots of info out there and here, We can help.

Auto Transport Service
Back