• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quit making so much noise! I'm trying to sleep.

feets

Local time
1:25 PM
Reaction score
Kinda hard to sleep with you folks poking me and making all that racket.

I finally got my password reset and was able to log in.

Life has been running me ragged but I'm starting to find the time to get back to the 541 build. The Imperial is growing impatient.

The stroker made it to the dyno only to lose valve control by 5000 rpm and the intake runners were a bit small for that motor. I had a Performer RPM prepped by Wilson. I'm doing the final tweaks to get it installed.
Valve springs have been replaced.
Hopefully, it'll be back on the dyno by Spring.
I've got to fit it in between the Texas Mile in March and the Big Bend Open Road Race in April.

Anyway, I'll try to stop in a little more often.

Hey, you're here! Welcome and look forward to updates. BTW, someone else infiltrated. The master chef from Trumussia.

feets...
The turbo man iirc...
:welcome:back
:thumbsup:

Kinda hard to sleep with you folks poking me and making all that racket.

I finally got my password reset and was able to log in.

Life has been running me ragged but I'm starting to find the time to get back to the 541 build. The Imperial is growing impatient.

The stroker made it to the dyno only to lose valve control by 5000 rpm and the intake runners were a bit small for that motor. I had a Performer RPM prepped by Wilson. I'm doing the final tweaks to get it installed.
Valve springs have been replaced.
Hopefully, it'll be back on the dyno by Spring.
I've got to fit it in between the Texas Mile in March and the Big Bend Open Road Race in April.

Anyway, I'll try to stop in a little more often.
What was your old screen name ? & avavtar I may remember better

oh yeah, Welcome back

Twelve years - Rumplestillskin pulled something like that. Do you realize what’s happenEd in your absence….?

To those who may not know.....
The OP is a respected Mopar guy that has been a huge help to others for years. He is/was a great contributor to a forum where a few of us here were banned some time ago. That forum used to be the 800 lb Gorilla of the internet partly due to him and other great minds that shared knowledge and experiences to help others. That forum is a mere shell of what it once was, FAR overshadowed by this one as well as FABO.
Moparts is the K-Mart of the internet forums, a relic that was grossly mismanaged and only succeeded at killing their golden geese rather than limiting the oppressive actions of the idiots in charge.
I welcome the OP (Kevin) and look forward to his contributions. He is a humble guy, he won't brag about his accomplishments but take my word as fact: If he offers advice, it isn't bullshit. The man has skills.

Last edited:
To those who may not know.....
The OP is a respected Mopar guy that has been a huge help to others for years. He is/was a great contributor to a forum where a few of us here were banned some time ago. That forum used to be the 800 lb Gorilla of the internet partly due to him and other great minds that shared knowledge and experiences to help others.

I think that you are getting him confused with me.

I think that you are getting him confused with me.
1705930649775.png

The 65 Belvedere Feets Built... And eventually sold... Twin Turbo 440....

57-5.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back