• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

R/T badge on rear 1968 tail panel measurements

Twalker

Local time
10:53 AM
Reaction score
anyone have the measurements for the two holes needed to mount this emblem? THANK YOU

Twalker, did live near London a few years ago? Didn't you have a Cuda?

I no longer have this, but it may help.... it's been a while but I'm thinking the R/T emblem must be "notched" to accommodate the rib...... I am also wondering why you have no holes?

IMG_20171020_210326.jpg

I no longer have this, but it may help.... it's been a while but I'm thinking the R/T emblem must be "notched" to accommodate the rib...... I am also wondering why you have no holes?

View attachment 856336

Thanks - although I don’t recognize that panel in the picture. My charger is originally a 383 4 barrel car that I’m converting to a 440 r/t - thus it doesn’t have the holes for the r/t emblem, it has three holes for the charger arrow.

I think I’ve figured it out based on pictures on the internet - will post a pic later.

Thanks - although I don’t recognize that panel in the picture. My charger is originally a 383 4 barrel car that I’m converting to a 440 r/t - thus it doesn’t have the holes for the r/t emblem, it has three holes for the charger arrow.

I think I’ve figured it out based on pictures on the internet - will post a pic later.

my bad..... I assumed Coronet R/T

Well I looked at photos after photos and went ahead and drilled the new holes based on that. Then filled the old three holes for the arrow emblem. Thanks to everyone who responded.

F3BD64D3-F968-45DF-B5F4-866CF563FB9B.jpeg
2D66B1E0-D0E2-46D6-BCB2-07E78E1BD6C3.jpeg

Yes I did! Now living on the east coast and building the next car ... 68 charger
I'm Blown Motor from C-C. I went to your place and we went for a spin in my Challenger. I bought a 68 Charger R/T last spring. How are things? Do you still have the same cell number?

Auto Transport Service
Back