• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare Mopar big block valve covers

Jackpot50

Local time
12:26 AM
Reaction score
Have a friend that bought these a few years ago. What are they worth and who made them. I'm thinking Mr. Norm

IMG_1296.JPG

whats the underside look like , did some m/t's one time milled them off and put are own . how do they fit ?

they almost look like a pair of Cal Customs that had the Bee emblems added

cal customs are rounder , that bee area and that flat bossed area under it is m/t's . what do you think ?
DSC04021.JPG

Are the Bees cast into the covers or emblems J-B welded on? Very cool though. If cast in then yeah RARE.

yes its rare to find rocker covers for a b/rb that are different then the rest of them . being there hooked up with the scat pack bee makes them very cool . and in this their rare , but dollars don't always follow rareness . they would bee cool on a dodge , but the plymouth or chrysler guy wouldn't mount them on their cars . so beauty in the eye of the bee hold'r my guess . cool covers !

i think those are scat pack covers by m/t
might have been dealer or event merchandise/promotionals.

Well my friend regardless of value those are the coolest covers I've seen...I want a roadrunner set now!!

Don't know how much they're worth but I'd like to have them on my '69 Super Bee:thumbsup:

You can definitely see a gap between the emblem and cover, so they are not cast in and attached somehow. Still a cool idea.

I wondered if someone was gonna notice that.

To me, they also look painted, and not bare cast, judging from the debris, imperfections, and what appear to be bubbles on the surface.

Still cool.

I have a pair of decent factory style chrome covers (not the generic ones) that have Charger fender script emblems on them. The chrome matches up very well, and it takes most people a moment (or even a hint or two) before they realize they're not one-off customs.

I wondered if someone was gonna notice that.

To me, they also look painted, and not bare cast, judging from the debris, imperfections, and what appear to be bubbles on the surface.

Still cool.

I have a pair of decent factory style chrome covers (not the generic ones) that have Charger fender script emblems on them. The chrome matches up very well, and it takes most people a moment (or even a hint or two) before they realize they're not one-off customs.
Pics or it didn't happen!

Auto Transport Service
Back