• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear gear ratio tags....'77 Cordoba

moparnutcase

Local time
5:24 AM
Reaction score
So last weekend I dropped the tank and sending unit on my Cordoba. Fuel gauge was not working and the float was totally disintegrated on the sending unit. Sent both(tank and sending unit)out to be redone. Wanted to check the rear ratio and found out it is 2.71:1. The odd thing is there are two tags from the factory showing the ratio. Guess they wanted to make sure it was known, lol. Obviously with just over 11,000 miles it has never been apart.
Posted a pic in my garage album.

Last edited:
That's a fantastic looking Cordoba!!! Don't see many with that crown roof/sunroof options.

I think you meant to say T-tops,lol. Thank you! I have the original window sticker for the car, base price was $5425 and it left the lot at $9110. Nicely optioned car to say the least.

I think you meant to say T-tops,lol. Thank you! I have the original window sticker for the car, base price was $5425 and it left the lot at $9110. Nicely optioned car to say the least.
Ooops....wasn't paying attention I guess. Yes it is nicely optioned!!! My original Cordoba was that color but the interior was blue/white.

I happened to luck out with this one as blue is my favorite color. Can't get much more blue than this one. My 2014 Ram QC1500 4x4 Big Horn is Blue Streak Pearl, so yea I guess you could say I like blue, lol! When I get around to it I will post a pic of the window sticker.

Auto Transport Service
Back