• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling_Thunder Checking in

rolling_Thunder

Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
Well - I see some familiar faces around here... Hope ya'll dont boot me out like Moparts... :tongueflap:

honestly - it was so long ago I forgot what did it... nothing i felt justifying being kicked off the board.... but ya - just making sure ya'll arent a bunch of tight ***es :yes:

welcome. And our asses are so tight (how...tight...are they) They are SO tight, if you shoved a lump of coal up there you'd get a diamond out:D

Welcome aboard !!!!!

Hope ya'll dont boot me out like Moparts...

Probably won't happen unless your something way way way way way way way over the top. Good taste, manors and a dash of class go along way.
That doesn't mean you can't get silly or mad hear ethier.

Just sit back and enjoy the site there brother, enjoy.

honestly - it was so long ago I forgot what did it... nothing i felt justifying being kicked off the board.... but ya - just making sure ya'll arent a bunch of tight ***es :yes:

Thunder, no worries. You know what they say, "What happens on Moparts ... who cares?". Again, welcome to FTAO (For Tight Asses Only). ;-)

Welcome to Mopars for the asses. It was gonna be masses, but somehow this just fits.

Auto Transport Service
Back