• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rosette Rivet Rip-off Rant

Holy cow this is old! 10 years ago I worked in a totally different job and now changed jobs twice. I'll have to dig back into my archives to see why I did not get a ton of these. My reference was we used these in the Aerospace industry for military applications. Its possible i did not get any because they were "tracked" within the inventory system, but I do not remember.

RGAZ

Holy cow this is old! 10 years ago I worked in a totally different job and now changed jobs twice. I'll have to dig back into my archives to see why I did not get a ton of these. My reference was we used these in the Aerospace industry for military applications. Its possible i did not get any because they were "tracked" within the inventory system, but I do not remember.

RGAZ
Do you have a NSN?

Do you have a NSN?

I will review, but my last check just had internal partnumbers referencing spec drawings that I no longer have access to. Most of the ones I could find were oval-head for very specific applications. We used the rosette-style on the 2nd Gen Apache Helicopter for Boeing primarily (If memory serves me). They may be something made by Smith's Industries in the UK since we were following a lot of their spec requirements.

There is a rabbit-hole someone can chase. LOL

RGAZ

Auto Transport Service
Back