• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rubber brake hose bend

JR_Charger

Local time
1:30 PM
Reaction score
This seems like a lot of bend, and a lot of tension -

brakes_012_brake_line_bend.JPG

Apparently this is what people with the ScareBird brackets have been doing, but maybe it would be better if the hose were an inch longer? Or is it hazardous to have the hose hanging down any lower?

This seems like a lot of bend, and a lot of tension -

View attachment 1638728

Apparently this is what people with the ScareBird brackets have been doing, but maybe it would be better if the hose were an inch longer? Or is it hazardous to have the hose hanging down any lower?
I would like to see how it moves during suspension travel/steering before judgment.
Mike

I would like to see how it moves during suspension travel/steering before judgment.
Mike

It's on the rear axle. I don't see any way it can move, unless something bounces up and snags it.

It might have been better to have a 90° or 70° angled fitting to avoid bending the hose.

They're not on the part's list, but maybe?

While tubing is measured on the outside, pipe is measured on the inside diameter so 1/8" looks a lot larger.
1713853859708.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back