• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rubber bumper on pinion snubber

JohnEngland

Local time
12:13 AM
Reaction score
I need just the rubber bumper on the rearend pinion snubber on a 1973 charger 8 3/4 rear end. Any clue where this can be purchased.

Lots of places. Check with Brewers Performance. About $15 anywhere you look for a stock replacement. More if you want to change to an adjustable.

I have found them for the dana 60 but nor the 8 3/4 sure grip. This snubber is all rubber and just pushes in a slot. Brewers has them for dana but I did not see one for the sure grip.

I have found them for the dana 60 but nor the 8 3/4 sure grip. This snubber is all rubber and just pushes in a slot. Brewers has them for dana but I did not see one for the sure grip.

Screenshot_20180829-090327.jpg

If they're not available, post here or check ebay. A lot of extra 8-3/4" pinion snubbers are out there I'm sure. You may have to buy the whole plate to get the rubber.

Auto Transport Service
Back