• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Say Hello From Iran

Esi-V8

Local time
10:13 PM
Reaction score
Hello every one, I'm a new user here. I'm from Iran.
I had a 76 Monte Carlo, I sell that, and buy a 73 Charger SE.
The Charger has 318 cid with 2 barrel carburetor with automatic transmission.
It has all original paint on it and had only 1 owner before me! (This is one of the very rare conditions here in my country)

IMG-20131109-WA0000.jpgIMG-20131109-WA0001.jpgIMG-20131109-WA0002.jpgIMG-20131109-WA0003.jpg

Better pictures soon !

Welcome Esi-V8,
Your charger looks to be very nice condition and you have a nice place to store it.

nice 73 Charger SE, looks like it has stood up pretty well...

Welcome aboard. A buddy of mine had a similar car when I was growing up. What are your plans for it?

Thanks to all of you great Mopar guys ! :love7:

HT413 said:
Welcome aboard. A buddy of mine had a similar car when I was growing up. What are your plans for it?

Cool! I want to do some engine modifications and little exterior repair (It has some little body scratches and lose some emblems !).

Jonnyuma said:
I can't even imagine how rare that car is in Iran. What do most people own and drive there?

This kind of cars are very rare here! but other cars like Camaros and Firebirds and Blazers are not so rare. Most of the GM cars are not very rare here because these cars import by Iran's government in the past before the 1979 islamic revolution.
The other Dodges like Coronet , Dart and Ram import by government too, but must of them recycled to buy new cars like the horrible Pride by idiot people! I hate that people! I miss that days which all of the cars in the streets are American specially the 71-73 Coronets !!!

In the car meetings Mopars come to see each other ! (Car meetings are held every 6 month) I taking pictures of Mopars in car meetings for you great Mopar guys ! :icon_winkle:

Welcome to the site. It amazes me where some of these cars end up. I travel to the middle east quite a bit and have seen some great looking cars in Jordan and Qatar.

Auto Transport Service
Back