• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So, do ya think I'll fit in? <LOL>

Local time
4:07 AM
Reaction score
my collection....

1968 Plymouth Satellite
041804P4170009-vi.jpg

1968 Plymouth Satellite Parts Car
PICT0018-vi.jpg

1970 Dodge Charger (converted to a 69.)
DSCF0836-vi.jpg

1974 Dodge Coronet
PICT0012-vi.jpg

1977 Dodge Monaco
160_7078-vi.jpg

1978 Dodge Monaco
PICT0021-vi.jpg

Pretty sure you will, I am building a 69 Charger "General Lee" right now, good to see another fellow Mopar fan!

You'll fit in just fine. Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Quite a collection!

Sure you will; Welcome aboard from central Michigan.

Great looking cars you have there!

With six Mopar beasts in your stable, you'll fit in great! That Monaco prowler is awesome!

Well, you got a bunch of MoPars don't you?? We like those. You're in!

thanks all. The Green one is my newest addition. 54,800 miles when I got it in November. 58,000 now. As for road trip. it has had a few already. Bought it in Iowa (Same as the 78), and drove it home. Then in January drove it to Niagara Falls and back. and in October will be driving it to Tennessee and back. Runs like a dream.

The 78 I bought in 05 in Iowa, and drove that home, and to TN and back a few times, and Arkansas and back once. It has 102,000 on it now.. Runs great, but body needs redone.

the 68 I bought in Utah and drove it home... although I had to get new tires, starter and a brakejob on the way!<LOL>

Only 1 that has spent much time on a trailer is the Charger... and that is because the 1st event I did..was 3 days after I got it running for 1st time, and had a show in GA. I borrowed th motor from the 68 for 2 years, and last year changed over to a big block. that has been noting but a headache... motor wasnt all it was said to be, and neither was the mechanic that I had do the work.... I need to rebuild the top end, as I redid the lower end, when we put it in. Shld have just bought a crate motor, and saved myself tme and money and headache!<LOL> the 74 is really clean also, but came without a motor, and I am changing the front clip to a 75... or at least trying to.

People ask me... "Why do you have 6 cars?". my answer is simple.... if I had more, I have to move!!! (Have been told in NO uncertain terms.... NO MORE CARS!!<LOL>) And I am going to behave..... at least until I get my new garage done!<LOL>

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back