• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Special studs for 67 GTX hood scoops

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan juhasz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:50 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone sell these special studs to screw down the hood scoops on a 67 GTX. I’m happy with used too if any members have some. I only have 6 out of the total if 16 needed

IMG_1303.jpeg

That actually looks like a fairly "standard" stud that's designed to screw into wood, and then accept a machined nut.

Try Lowes or Home Depot.

Seriously.

I think I have a pack of those, that ^^^^ Parts mix sent me in error, read F'd up. Also hearing they aren't answering their phone, or emails these days,

Let me look for them in the morning... confirm they are 1/4" thead that you need.

I think I have a pack of those, that ^^^^ Parts mix sent me in error, read F'd up. Also hearing they aren't answering their phone, or emails these days,

Let me look for them in the morning... confirm they are 1/4" thead that you need.
I'm quite sure they are not 1/4, they are machine screw . Just went outside to measure they are 10-24 machine screw, is the 1/4 just the length of the screw part?

Last edited:
Okay, so they're the same as a ramcharger box scoops. I'll check what I have anyhow... my brain's not always on point these days!

Don't always go by the pics these places post online. Call them and confirm.

Picture actually looks correct. 1/2 length is machine and 1/2 is "wood screw", just like what's in your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back