• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

That Little Red Straw

That guy is amazing KK
New meaning to " I need to do something type of outlook.""

That is amazing!
Just shows what willpower and a good outlook on life can do for a man.
I think he put the red straw in faster than I can

Just plain awesome to see that! Where there’s a will there’s a way

That is just crazy. Woodruff keys, c-clips, cotter pins, etc. Doesn't bat an eye and just gets it done. That little impact gun made his life a bunch easier. Had to watch the whole video, definitely a must see and very inspiring. Have to imagine he was born with no arms to be able to do what he does so well?

Have to imagine he was born with no arms to be able to do what he does so well?

His name is Andy Detwiler, from Ohio. He lost his arms in a farm accident around the age of three. There's other videos that he has posted doing all sorts of things including one where he does tell his story and all the family members are there. His mother really does a good job of telling what took place and how he dealt with his loss of limbs at a very young age. He has been dealing with cancer and recently had his last chemo treatment. Prayers sent his way!

Quite a powerful story and a inspirational individual. I'll never get discouraged again while working on something that doesn't want to go together like it should. Every time I go to insert one of those little red straws I'll think of Andy :)

Two thirds of the rest of the world would have given up years ago, inspirational, to say the least. Thanks for sharing!!

Auto Transport Service
Back