• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Things have changed.

I drool for this Bike....'Zuk TR-750
'Water Buffalo' werx racer. Ive had two GT-750 street bikes, semi Cafe.
Two Strokes Forever!! Ported low, red line was just 7 k.....no lag, bit off line hard & peak was 5k to 7k. Crank on 5 main needle bearings. BULLETPROOF!

View attachment 358987

I had a water buffalo years ago and enjoyed rodding it across country - it was a good time.

No, I have Suzi's.

1986 GSXR1100, 235th made, 6.4K miles, never been wet, and the bike that changed sportbikes forever. It should be in a museum.
1999 Hayabusa. Stock, unrestricted, 6K miles. top of the food-chain for 14 years. Near perfect condition.
2008 B-King. Intake and exhaust mods. 181rwhp. A wolf in sheep's clothing. They were imported 1-year only. Chromia in Transformers II, was a B-King.

I've got the local dealing holding the 1st supercharged-busa they get.
181 rwhp?! Holy God! Ive never ridden anything much ovet a 100 hp.
I have a Friend who built a dune sprinter around a Hayabusa motor.
Amazing whats out now.

I worked for a Dodge/Honda dealership back in the day and we had two of those traded in a months time. Not the racing setup, and man were they heavy. Cool running and looking bike though!
Stock dry weight was 485...i shed a little by going to expansion chambers. They seemed heavy due to width of case....36" cover to cover. I dare say lighter than a Harley Sportster 900 though. Bulletproof motors. Excellent balance....i could keep feet on pegs, upright, without rolling.

"Sundial"
Sitting on hammered copper dinner plate. Its two piece, with the sail/pointer mounted to dome via fasteners.

IMG_20160906_164944.jpg IMG_20160906_164920.jpg IMG_20160906_165351.jpg

My B-King. A naked Busa.....

2rp420g.jpg
And that is Suh-weet. 180 rwhp....i can only imagine....i'd hurt myself.
I started looking @ bikes.....i need some cheap transpo for all the doctors appointments coming.
Cant do much exotic, but i though i might be able to pick up something like an old FZ-600...GPZ 550 etc for low buck, fill the need & have a little fun during all this. I have a 60's vintage set of Fuchs Porsche mags that are worth some dough.
Thanks for sharing mmissle

Small/early sportbikes, are great values and transportation. There are a lot of clean ones out there....and a lot of junk.

Auto Transport Service
Back