• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Things have changed.

Jimi - any news on moving things to Loma Linda? Hoag should be able to transfer your records there and start maki g some calls. It's the same as with Hoag - they have to treat you. Push the system or it will push you brother. No time to waste.
The case worker from Hoag finally got a call through to the Hemet medi cal case worker today on a conference call. The Woman said She would review & get back to us tomorrow.....then is when i'll request Loma Linda & the Urolologist & Encologist recommended by Doc Torrey. Also the OC Tumor Board is calling a reccomendation of procedure as well....the neo bladder. So, have a foot in the door now.

How's the nurses there, any like this?

costume-nurse-q1-stm-9736pwhite.jpg

How's the nurses there, any like this?
All of the Nurses were Pretty & Very Competent. I was accutley attended to. Couldnt have had a better hospital experience....all went like a hot knife through butter.

costume-nurse-q1-stm-9736pwhite.jpg

Keep on....keepin' on. You've got the God given attitude.

Spending a night in hell. Something is wrong with my hip, lower back, and it has the hernia aggravated. These pains are so overwhelming, im about to throw up, short of breath, close to passing out. The oxycodon is gone. Guess im headed back to ER in morning. I'll go to the facility here @ Loma Linda,,,hopefully consolidate the medi cal @ same time. Hope they get the cause of back & hip pain figured out....its gotten a lot worse.

Wow,
Yeah, get some opiates to put you into a "comfortably numb" state...
Gee, with all the FRAUD and ABUSE, it's a wonder that "real sick" people can get meds anymore!

Loma Linda is a Nice Facility, attention was immediate & caring. Think i'll do alright once medi cal is in gear & i get my Medical team selected. Took xrays today of my hip, lower back, thigh.....nothing out of place or broke....but major inflammation is evident. So a shot of pain med & a script for percoset & im home.....really wanted to stay......i do not want to spend another night like the last,,,,,was a nightmare.

Too funny RC

See Jimi?
As RC said, things could be worse!

Hey!
"We" have a big Mission coming up soon, I can "FLY" the flag in the weapons bay then or wait a few days and have them fly a BFM (Basic Flight Maneuvers) flight and hit 60K + and Mach 2 (BFMs are when they have fun and dog fight each other, they can "screw around more)
So, let me know...
"super-bee_ski"

oops,
Then I'll take a pic of the "flag in the box", post on the forum for everyone to see and ship it to you.

I wouldn't wish that crap on even my worse enemy,
well maybe a couple...

Get well soon...

Loma Linda is a Nice Facility, attention was immediate & caring. Think i'll do alright once medi cal is in gear & i get my Medical team selected. Took xrays today of my hip, lower back, thigh.....nothing out of place or broke....but major inflammation is evident. So a shot of pain med & a script for percoset & im home.....really wanted to stay......i do not want to spend another night like the last,,,,,was a nightmare.
What did they attribute the major inflammation too It just doesn't come from nothing. Usually there's a causation contributing to the source of the problem. I think you should get into see an oncologist quickly.

Too funny RC

See Jimi?
As RC said, things could be worse!

Hey!
"We" have a big Mission coming up soon, I can "FLY" the flag in the weapons bay then or wait a few days and have them fly a BFM (Basic Flight Maneuvers) flight and hit 60K + and Mach 2 (BFMs are when they have fun and dog fight each other, they can "screw around more)
So, let me know...
"super-bee_ski"
Damn Ski! This is Too Cool! I choose the BFM.....a Dog Fight Flag. Do You ever shoot Dog Fight footage from plane to plane? This is Gassy Stuff B'Ski...Thanx a Mil!
Wolfgang wrote me a couple days ago to let me know that the Mangusta article has gone to print, so i should have some hard copy pretty soon. It is a nice publication heavily bound with thick glossy pages. Renegade Mungo Jimi who gets an American Flag flown for Him by the AF Elite..........i'm pinching myself! Such Cool Gifts!
Your Bug is looking Good.....is that an etching sealer on it? The rough body work is done? What brand of primer/sealer are You using? Urethane or Epoxy?

Renegade Mungo.png

What did they attribute the major inflammation too It just doesn't come from nothing. Usually there's a causation contributing to the source of the problem. I think you should get into see an oncologist quickly.
K.......my question also, what's the cause. My hip repair(2003) is all good Doc said, nothing jarred or rattling. Somehow its related to my bladder damage.....now that i can Thankfully piss freely again, i notice that as my bladder empties, a shooting pain through my right hip comes on. Doc reccomended i consult with Doc Mikulak, the osteo Guy who did my hip job @ HOAG.
i've been taking hot baths lately which do relieve the pressure...i cant spend much time on my feet.
When medi cal kicks in, i'll make an appt with someone Who hopefully comes reccomended by Dr Mikulak.
Also see if i cant get my hernia taken care of.....it just complicates matters.
I was Happy with Loma Linda treatment.....seems to be a well oiled machine with prompt, compassionate care.

Auto Transport Service
Back