• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trans brake install

If Cope set it up like a brake trans, I'm sure you're good to go on that end. Like Mike said double check the converter. The solid mounts w/ torque strap should be just fine. Dialing in the suspension may take a bit of tinkering & maybe some different parts.

I'll have to change my mounted it seems. I have Schumacher mounts and torque strap. Due to work and trying to get everything ready for Christmas, I really haven't had much other time to think about it

I'll have to change my mounted it seems. I have Schumacher mounts and torque strap. Due to work and trying to get everything ready for Christmas, I really haven't had much other time to think about it
Call Schumacher and ask them if their mounts will hold up to TransBrake Launches. They may be strong enuf...I do not know about them.

Bob, give me a break. I spelled correctly in the three post above where I spelled it wrong. I know about Moroso since 1965. You're Mopar pal, Mike
Just bustin!

Auto Transport Service
Back