• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UFOs or UAPs are real

Sometimes these balloons are not detected as to it's small size. As far as UFOs/UAP's these have been documented and until recently denied their existence by the government until last year. We are being visited by unknown aliens from unknown locations. The Air Force and the Navy both have reported the encounters. You can find information on these encounters here on YT. Open your mind it's happening.

I live smack dab in the
middle of this age old
debate.
Roswell's economy depends
partly on the tourism draw.
Have I ever seen a UAP
phenomenon I can't explain?
Nope.
But there is something there
when our military changes
it's story over one incident
that occurred in 1947, three
different times. Why is that?

I've seen one "UFO," for all I know it could have been a light rig hanging beneath a helicopter.

A guy I used to work with had a story from when he was a kid, he and his friends made a big balloon, set it on fire, and launched it near an Air Force base. He claimed the Air Force scrambled fighters to look at it. I imagine there's someone at MUFON with that event in their files, pondering whether it was a real alien encounter or not.

Things like the MH370 videos though, would be hard to fake. The scenes could be made in 3D, but I don't think they could be future-proofed against the forensic tools of 2040, 2050, 2060 . . .

Auto Transport Service
Back