• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UFOs or UAPs are real

But the gasses ARE the fuel. Shut down the ramscoop and you're back to using the IMpulse drive engines.
1699029500390.gif

In Elon's interview, he was asked about aliens. He said there is NO evidence that we have ever been visited. An example he threw out there. If the Pentagon really wanted more funding all they would have to do is show proof of aliens and say we need more $$$ to fight these guys,
Of course fight them. We kill what we fear, or don't understand. For example the day the earth stood still ( 1951 ) ol' klaatu comes in peace, Sam shows up with tanks, and armed troops, and shoots him. Too bad the engineer from prometheus didn't make it to earth.

But the gasses ARE the fuel. Shut down the ramscoop and you're back to using the IMpulse drive engines.
View attachment 1550868

Man, I'm in danger of revealing the true extent of my Trekkie-ness here!

Trek ships are not Bussard Ramscoop rockets. They only have Bussards for emergency purposes only. They can extract some fuel from space and maybe operate at a minimal level. Under normal circumstances, Trek ships draw from big 'ol fuel tanks of deuterium and anti-deuterium -

Enterprise_gas_tank.jpeg

The Enterprise needs to stop at a spacedock to fill 'er up.

You can read more about it then you'd ever want to know here.

I've got the Galaxy Class shop manual too. Those "big ol' fuel tanks of deuterium" would soon be empty if not replenished by the collection of hydrogen in the scoops, which is then enriched into deuterium or tritium (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine technical manual).

Ah, the fun of pondering what might be...

Last edited:

Make that seven places in our solar system that could have life . . .

I've got the Galaxy Class shop manual too. Those "big ol' fuel tanks of deuterium" would soon be empty if not replenished by the collection of hydrogen in the scoops, which is then enriched into deuterium or tritium (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine technical manual).

Ah, the fun of pondering what might be...

"On page 2 the Galaxy class is described as having 'independent mode exploration capability of seven standard years at nominal warp 6 velocity'"

Link

From the comments section -

"According to the TNG Technical Manual, deuterium is converted to anti-deuterium at an energy cost to production ratio of 10 to 1. For every particle of matter you put in you get 0.1 particles of anti-matter back. Of course the ship consumes both at a ratio of 1:1 so you can see that this method of replenishing fuel is extremely inefficient. The manual also says that anti-matter conversion unit is the single heaviest item of equipment aboard a Galaxy class vessel."

"It's basically a last ditch method to allow you to get to warp so you can get back to a Starbase. It's not going to keep you going out in the middle of the Delta quadrant for decades at a time."

Here's an interesting point -

"The ramscoop should be most effective at full impulse power and near uneffektive at warpspeeds due to the lack of motion relativ to the dirct surrounding space aka the warp bubble. The same is true for the deflectors necessity. It could be argued that there is a significant amount of interstellar particles in front of the vessel after dropping out of warp, caused by the compression of space in front of the starship during warp.If you think I'm wrong, please correct me. "

I don't think the hydrogen would build up in front of the warp bubble - it would be warped around it. Trek crews can "tech the tech" so I suppose the magnetic fields of the bussards can be made to cross the warp bubble, but there should be a limiting factor. Like, if the ship is going 100X light speed, the fields should have to be 100X more powerful to pick up a hydrogen atom. If they have to be that much stronger, it probably isn't worth it to collect hydrogen at warp.

Voyager was shown using the Bussards to collect gases a few times, but it was in a nebula not open space.

"On page 2 the Galaxy class is described as having 'independent mode exploration capability of seven standard years at nominal warp 6 velocity'"

Link
And warp 6 is a fine cruising speed, but how many episodes can you recall that called for higher speeds? That same article you reference points out that the fuel would last only 2.4 days at warp 9.2 or 20 hours at warp 9.6.

And that is assuming a 100% efficiency.

I can't recall any episodes where they went to a high warp speed for 20 hours. Usually when they go to a high warp, they're being pursued by a superior ship that knocks them out of warp within a few minutes.

At any rate, they're hitting the gas station more than is shown in the show.

As you know, the B-52 will likely outlive most of us. Here's how it will look in the 24th century after being re-engined with warp drive.
BUFFs forever!.jpeg

I can't recall any episodes where they went to a high warp speed for 20 hours. Usually when they go to a high warp, they're being pursued by a superior ship that knocks them out of warp within a few minutes.

At any rate, they're hitting the gas station more than is shown in the show.
The U.S.S Vengeance

As you know, the B-52 will likely outlive most of us. Here's how it will look in the 24th century after being re-engined with warp drive.
View attachment 1551824

That's the Dominion War variant. There's another that has the back half of a Maquis Raider. Times were tough.

The U.S.S Vengeance

Nah, those are J.J. speeds. It only takes twenty seconds to get from Earth To Qo'nos in the JJ-verse.

You don't get better proof than this !!! The skies were dark with thunder and lightning just like on "War of the Worlds" and suddenly we were being pelted by these objects which I can only surmise are alien eggs. After a while they gradually disappear, which I assume to be a part of the hatching process. We're ******* doomed !!!

IMG_6690.JPG

IMG_6692.JPG

Remember what I was trying to tell you about Nibiru?

We used to share this world with multiple intelligent hominids, but they're definitely all gone now.

I remember when scientists said there was only a 1% genetic difference between humans and chimps. In that world, 3% Neanderthal DNA would be a big deal. It's still a big deal if you have to fight a guy who's got a lot of it.

I remember when scientists said there was only a 1% genetic difference between humans and chimps. In that world, 3% Neanderthal DNA would be a big deal. It's still a big deal if you have to fight a guy who's got a lot of it.
A stocky overmuscled opponent would be a very difficult fight, they were sprinters, not marathon runners. They would start using fullbacks in football again with those guys

Last edited:
The one about elves is interesting too -

It's more about mythology than other species, but he mentions a couple kings who supposedly had an elven parent.

Nicholas de Vere used to say that the Merovingian bloodline was responsible for the elf and dragon legends, and that they were descended from the Annunaki. I'm guessing that is where the idea of the "divine right to rule" comes from. It wasn't made up by warlords as a way to excuse themselves. It's as the Sumerian myths say, "The Kingship descends from Heaven," i.e. the Annunaki gave the kingship to their mixed race (mixed species) children so they could bridge the IQ gap between the Annunaki and the low IQ worker. This is too awful to be believed, but I think it's clear that the world is ruled by a secretive class of intelligentsia who tend to have the same physical appearance, and often the same rh- blood type.

For extra "shits and giggles," there's a certain prominent fellow whose name means "world ruler." He embodies all of the physical characteristics I'm hinting at, is rh-, and his bloodline goes back to the Merovingians. He has race mixing with fairy on his mother's side of the family and a dragon on the other. Not to mention Jesus, if Jesus sired the Merovingian bloodline.

The comical thing is that I can point this stuff out, and virtually no one will look into it. It's almost as if people were purposefully designed for a lack of intellectual curiosity - but who would do a thing like that?

Anyone know who this is, or where he's testifying?

"On The Record Testimony That Free Unlimited Energy Technology Exists By Tapping Into The Zero Point Energy Field But The US Government, FBI, Department Of Defense Have Confiscated The Research In Favor Of For Profit Technologies. To This Day The FBI Refuses To Release The Research Despite The Government Claiming "Climate Change" Is A Global Threat“Between the late 1800s and 1929, there were a number of breakthroughs that ended up being suppressed that had to do with creating very high voltage VHV systems so that you could create a vector into what's now been called the zero point energy field. When Nikola Tesla died, this information that he had which allowed for a car to run out of the ambient energy was in documents confiscated by the FBI. And I have a Department of Defense document demanding that the FBI turn these over to the DOD. The FBI refused. By 1928 and 29, T. Townsend Brown as well as the Klosky Frost experiment in physics in Germany had determined that VHV, very high voltage systems done in a certain resonant field could result in so-called electromagnetic-gravity effect, the lifter effect that has been described, which you see in UFOs. They also can create what's called a space-time bubble around an object so that you can correct for 1G. This is how these objects are traveling at multiples of what any aerodynamic physics would describe and can make right-hand turns without killing the occupants.There was in the 1940s and the late 1930s a number of UFO sightings. This included the so-called Foo Fighters. Yes, it's a famous rock group. However, the Foo Fighters took their name from the reports of these objects seen in the theater of World War II that were flying around our aircraft. We thought it was a secret weapon of the Nazis. The Nazis thought it was a secret weapon of ours.There is Jimmy Doolittle, the famous general. His nephew is a dear friend of mine. And he has testified that General Doolittle was sent by FDR over to the European Theater in World War II, investigated the Foo fighters, and came back and told Roosevelt, and I quote, they are interplanetary vehicles. So by then, there began a classified program and which was augmented further by events as mentioned in 1941 and then of course the famous Roswell event. Those events led to as Philip Corso describes a reverse engineering program. As you all know from the famous Wilbur Smith document of 1951 from Canada, it talks about that flying saucers exist but there's a high level team headed up by Dr. Vannevar Bush that is studying the quote, motus operandi of these vehicles.In October of 1954, a key date I want the committee to remember, we have actionable intelligence from someone who has worked in the National Security Agency and has been in the vault. All of this went deep black because they figured out at that point gravity control. So since 1954, October of that year, we have not needed rockets, jets, internal combustion engines and surface roadways between cities. I say this with authority that this is the case.Eventually, these breakthroughs in human discovery were complemented by the study of the extraterrestrial material that were retrieved from these events. And contrary to most people's thoughts, the Roswell event was actually a downing of an extraterrestrial vehicle by an electromagnetic system that was hidden in a radar dome that was switched on. And this is in an FBI document that I can provide for the committee and is on the flash drive given to the Congress. The result ultimately was that there were trans-dimensional physics that began to be studied that deal with the nexus between electromagnetism, energy generation, anti-gravity and consciousness. And we have discovered that there is a nexus and that in fact there are electromagnetic that can interface directly with what we call coherent thought”

Scroll to the bottom for the video - Link

Auto Transport Service
Back