• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Upside vs downside of having a girlfriend in the early stages of being 'elderly'!!

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:31 AM
Reaction score
Kain't think of any down side except for not getting anything done on the car or anything else in the house, shop or yard! Just glad the grass isn't growing much right now lol. She works part time 2 days a week so that helps a bit for me to recover from the other days!!! :D But by the time I catch up on getting stuff done while she's at work, I'm even more tired.....and she's only 10 months younger than me! WTHeck!? Eh, can't complain as I never thought I'd be in this predicament ever again and we get along very well.

Anyways....anyone else out there finding love in their later years? I know of a couple of members here that have and well, it's a good feeling.

Early stages? You are already elderly!
:poke:
still-got-it-dance.gif

Anyways....anyone else out there finding love in their later years? I know of a couple of members here that have and well, it's a good feeling.

I’m sure there’s plenty here finding love, even if it’s self love.

IMG_8931.jpeg

Elderly? Does she have false teeth? Hey, just askin' :poke: :poke::rofl:

My wife found love in her later years too! She sure loves her cat! She hasn't reached the point where she wants to trade her Challenger R/T in for a Subaru yet,but I am told that's the next step! She tends to show interest in me when the water heater fails or her Jeep needs repairs!

I'm a Senior, have been single since 1991, and have no plans to get involved again. Rosey Palmala and her 5 sisters do visit rarely but other than that. I prefer it that way...cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

My wife found love in her later years too! She sure loves her cat! She hasn't reached the point where she wants to trade her Challenger R/T in for a Subaru yet,but I am told that's the next step! She tends to show interest in me when the water heater fails or her Jeep needs repairs!
b8ae3626a51cd0f137190480e76deaf5.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back