• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Waking up the beast

Think how long you have come!!

8.23.14 080.jpg 8.23.14 071.jpg 8.23.14 077.jpg 8.23.14 078.jpg

OK, I give up.... what page on this 93 page thread are the specifics of just "what" you are building that takes 10 months ?
Are parts the issue ?

And I thought we were slow ?
That's why we always take a chamber mold FIRST for the custom Pistons, not just the HEMI's, even the Wedges nowadays ? Just seems to go faster = quicker service, 3 weeks even in peak season.

OK, I give up.... what page on this 93 page thread are the specifics of just "what" you are building that takes 10 months ?
Are parts the issue ?

And I thought we were slow ?
That's why we always take a chamber mold FIRST for the custom Pistons, not just the HEMI's, even the Wedges nowadays ? Just seems to go faster = quicker service, 3 weeks even in peak season.
It's complicated.
@MarPar will fill you in.

Here is a piston of mine if that helps to ease the pain.

20171027_104253.jpg

Getting close to going on the dyno.
Im not making any promises nor am I accepting any at this time, but I think next week it will be ready.
I am conservatively thinking that the 2 hours left worth of work can be accomplished within 4 or 5 days.

20171102_115644.jpg

Took 8 months for me to get my motor back, partially my fault because he convinced me his parts guy had all the parts, and I let it ride out, Finally stepped in and brought parts to him myself.

Update! Lmao
Other side rockers on and two center screws
On valley pan installed.
20171104_121012.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back