• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is a '71 SE Road Runner?

74 steering wheel.

Flat Satellite hood.

Charger door panels (hence "SE")

Maybe seller doesn't know any better (like that never happens, right?)

My guess with that hood, door panels, and steering wheel (which look like they might be from a charger) that this is a satellite listed as a roadrunner. It also looks like they put the 72 strobe kit on it.

and they have a great appreciation for it. Too much money or not enough car, take your pick

what is a '71 SE Road Runner??

a figment of someone's overactive imagination..

74 steering wheel.

Flat Satellite hood.

Charger door panels (hence "SE")

Maybe seller doesn't know any better (like that never happens, right?)

You were 2 seconds ahead of me haha.

Either they don't know any better or hoping a buyer sees a pretty paint job and doesn't know any better.

.............someone smoking the funny stuff going on there. That's a serious Frankenstein car.

:rofl:

whatcha you talking about willis there is such a thing as a 71 GTX SE and71 road runner se:BangHead: lol

That's a 74 Steering wheel, but the hood is correct and the door panels are correct - for a 71 Satellite Sebring Plus. 1971 SSP's are common victims for Road Runner cloners because the SSP's came standard with bucket seats and the Rallye Guage dash.

the steering wheel is of the Dodge variety. I wonder what the fender tag says? oh wait , there isn't one , that's a shocker.
I can't believe the engine bay hasn't been blasted flat black , that's the real shocker....

Oh yah - just spotted one more thing. Those rocker mouldings are definitely SSP standard issue. I think the wheel lip mouldings were too. That is definitely a Satellite Sebring Plus that was cloned to a Road Runner.

Non existing model. A made up model by someone who doesn't have a clue what Mopars existed back in the day and now wants to sell something for more than it really is. So sad, so sad.

Auto Transport Service
Back