• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What would you sell/trade your Mopar for?

SteveSS

Local time
11:18 PM
Reaction score
I'n attached to my cars in every way but if someone offered, would I take it?

1971 Challenger $40K
1969 Charger $35K since it's new to me and the bonding is weak.
1971 Charger $22K
1997 Camaro SS I don't think I could sell it. Maybe if someone came up with $40K I know it's only worth $20K on a good day.

image.jpeg

No sale, no trades, no how. Too long of a journey to start from scratch.

For any health issues for my wife or dogs. I'm not emotionally attached to all but one[mom's car]. They're just things....and somebody will have them someday, besides me.

For another mopar...back to an e-body (71 chally or another cuda) or an A-body demon/duster

My just acquired 'Doba, maybe $15,000. My '65 Monaco 426W 4-speed,needing a resto, nothing less than $25,000 with all parts included. Find another one, I have not been able to in more than 15 years.

I wouldn't sell it unless some fool offered an obscene amount of money, like 5 times what it's worth. Then I might think about it.

this fit?
68 charger............. totaled. a long time ago, insurance arounds $2200
70 charger.............parted for 68 and then to boneyard, a long time ago, 150?
70 gran sport fury........... boneyard, a long time ago
73 satellite sebring.......... totaled,,,,,,,,,,,, i forget, a long time ago
92 grand voyager............boneyard, $450, 6 years ago
00 durango.....................totaled, $4000, 4 years ago
***** in Driveway*****
68 coronet, will be open to offers
00 durango, will go to boneyard
02 ram, will go to boneyard
12 journey, most likely to be traded in

I would trade my 67 Charger for a 69 Bee if it was as nice and fast as mine is. But I don't see that happening.

trading my 71 SE for resto of my 71 RT and substantial price reduction on roadrunner resto that is almost finished ,works out to about 50K Australian .about 38-40K us and I have converted a loyal ford guy( all his life ) to the dark side (mopar ) :poke:

I think I would let mine go for $20,000 or trade for a turn key A body track car + cash. Depending on condition and ET. That's what I'm going to insure it for.

20161023_124532.jpg

Everything is for sale...it's just not on sale... Im with missle though... I would give anything to be able to have my wife healed...

$50,000 and my 70RR would be gone. Couldn't build it for that but two of them is one too many. I don't know how you guys do it with owning several.

My Son's have taken it to their Proms,
My Daughter to her wedding,
I've been informed that it will stay in the family.........
20161113_204504.jpg
it's the one I've held onto the longest 25+ yrs

My stuff is not for sale. There is always some *** monkey trying to get something for nothing.

id trade my 64 sport fury for a 62 dodge dart any day. ill probably bounce around the 62-65s my whole life. cant get enough of them!

Auto Transport Service
Back