• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where is Everyone Staying at Carlisle this Year?

MarPar

If it weighs, it pays
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:54 PM
Reaction score
Just like the title says...Where is everyone staying at Carlisle this year?

Never too early to start planning.

I ain't tellin' !!!
ace ventura all righty then.gif

Hello Mario / MarPar ,
Hotel Econoline --- Not an EconoLodge --- but in the (Ford) Econoline (Van).... (L O L)
See ya' , Hope all for you is well....
Craig..

Likely heading down again in the RV like last year. Sweet little parking spot adjacent to one of the entrances we are hoping to score again this year.

I remember the first time my brother and I went to Carlisle, Think it was like 2012 ? Never having been there we just had no idea how extensive it was.. We decided to go for just for a day. Living in Pittsburgh, the plan was to drive to Carlsle very early that day, take it in and head out at days end. That was a mistake as we barely scratched the surface of it all.
A few years ago we decided to attend again, but this time spend 2 days there. Made a hotel reservation like 9 months in advance, thought all was good till arriving in Carlisle only to discover that the hotel we had booked had a fire in the front part of the building 2 days before and was closed. I never had any notification that happened. Just driving around the area we lucked out and came across a small seedy motel that happened to have a cancellation as we were standing at the front desk looking for a room, so we got a room at a way inflated rate of course.. Must say, we slept with clothes on as it was that kinda place, but glad we did luck out and found a room. We just tried to minimize how much time spent in the room.

^^^^ Sleep Tight and .... you know the rest.... ^^^^

What are those red bite marks in " your region " ????

Auto Transport Service
Back