• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who here has tried "Over the counter" testosterone supplements?

Thats a lot you've been through, and to be man enough to talk about it kudos to you. You mentioned about keeping busy, find something that allows you to feel like youve accomplished it. A vast majority of us have a deep down sense of giving back to others. Volunteer at a homeless / rehab center, provide insight to those that are going through what youve already experienced. Volunteer at the humane society, help those who cant help themselves. Maybe just a little side step in life is what you need to get back on track?

We volunteered at a homeless shelter when the kids were younger and got lice, I was so pissed off, cost me like $900 to treat everyone and the house and cars, no now I just donate $900 to them every thanksgiving and call it good...

We volunteered at a homeless shelter when the kids were younger and got lice, I was so pissed off, cost me like $900 to treat everyone and the house and cars, no now I just donate $900 to them every thanksgiving and call it good...
Yikes on the cooties, did not think about that, even though I get to interact with the public on a daily basis, I need to check on the expiration date on my bottle of Rid.

Yikes on the cooties, did not think about that, even though I get to interact with the public on a daily basis, I need to check on the expiration date on my bottle of Rid.
Yah, I was kind of pissed the organizer didnt warn us, and I seen she had a hair net on, but I was thinking because of the food, but werent serving food we were handing out clothes and toys.

the funniest part of the story is my 6 year old (at the time) goes to school and after the holiday the teacher had each child stand up and tell them about their holiday and what they were thankful for, my kid tells the class that over vacation we got lice and we couldn't keep them because they would make the house messy, but we gave them all new teddy bears and blankets, and the dog got a hair cut. So my wife gets a call from the school and she explains what happened and that we paid a professional to clean the house and treat everyone in the family including the pets, the nurse still checked all our kids and every kid in the entire school for head lice for 3 days straight, better safe than sorry I guess, they even sent home a letter, not naming anyone of course, BUT my little one tells the teacher "we don't need the announcement because we already had lice".....

Auto Transport Service
Back