• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968-70 Body Rear Frame Rail Assy and Front Rail/Inner fender Assy

Status
Not open for further replies.

dak440

Local time
8:31 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking to buy a complete solid rear and front frame rail assembly for a B-body (non Charger). I need a complete set up that is properly drilled out and complete with inner fenders and cross members. Looking to find something reasonably close to the Detroit area if possible. I'm sure there's got to be some good stuff tucked away that are better than welding up AMD stuff from scratch. Send me a PM if you can help.

Jeff & Jerry (Dodge33) are in Bellevue, MI. Might be worth calling them if you don't want shipping costs. moparmarks in CO could also probably get you set up. All 68-70 B-Body frame rails are the same - including Chargers.

Last edited:
Yep Jeff & Jerry should be able to fix you up. Real good guys and just down the road a tad from you.

Thank you guy's for the good word....... hunt2elk and moparmarks, as it is much appreciated!! PM sent to the OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back