• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You Know You're A Mopar Guy When...

themechanic

Oklahoma is OK
Local time
3:11 PM
Reaction score
You pay $95 for plastic reflectors.

index.jpg

Feel free to post your answer to the title, gents.

It's kinda like that comedian saying, "You know you're a redneck if..."

Last edited:
No vendor will be safe once smooth 3D printed transparent plastics become available...muahahahaha!

-Kurt

I just bought these last year, serious ripoff. Forked over a bill to replace a broken one, was tired of looking at a bare marker bulb. why you can't buy them individually i have no idea.

I just bought these last year, serious ripoff. Forked over a bill to replace a broken one, was tired of looking at a bare marker bulb. why you can't buy them individually i have no idea.

That's where you have to be creative . . .

You buy (4), keep the one you need . . . and offer the other (3) for sale on FBBO for the other (3) people that are looking to only replace (1) broken lens . . .

Simple ? ! ? ! ? !

yeah i hate selling stuff until forced, maybe a group buy?

I'm down with the 3d printing!

If it's a 68, i'll spend the money on cut glass blue dots to replace the red & amber plastic lenses....i've already done it once on my 68 Coronet in 88. Best 20 bux i ever spent.........sublime

If it's a 68, i'll spend the money on cut glass blue dots to replace the red & amber plastic lenses....i've already done it once on my 68 Coronet in 88. Best 20 bux i ever spent.........sublime
Wher edoes a guy get those cut blue glass lenses?

.....When you pay $125 for a positive battery cable that can be made for $25..!

you got off cheap..lol
go price sidemarkers for a 71 plymouth
and get back to me..

When you know the exact placement of the gold Pentastar emblem at the bottom of the right side passenger fender!

You know you are a Mopar guy when you're happy it's cold outside so the ticks and snakes won't be a problem.............in the Junkyard.:thumbsup:

20171218_123723.jpg

You know you're a Mopar guy when you notice Chrysler engines come up in everything like phone numbers, account number, credit card numbers. 426 and 440 come up a lot.

You know you're a Mopar guy when you notice Chrysler engines come up in everything like phone numbers, account number, credit card numbers. 426 and 440 come up a lot.

What's it say when the numbers 69 comes up?

Auto Transport Service
Back