- Married my wife, the love of my life, in 1995. Raised our three children together (now all grown adults).
- Doing all I can to live life in a manner that honors God, honors my parents and blesses others (some days easier than others lol).
- Been wrenching on and keeping cars running nearly as long as I can remember, literally (thank you dad, RIP 2022).
- Love all American classic cars, especially 50's, 60's and early 70's.
- Striving to learn and do more auto related mechanical projects as my professional career end is on the horizon.
Oct 22, 1973
- What Mopar do you own?
‘69 RR & ‘71 Duster
'55 Bel Air, 265, PG.....'69 Roadrunner, 383, 727.....'70 Nova(Mama's car), 4DR, 307, PG.....'71 Duster, 340, 4spd