Separate names with a comma.
I will get some more pics this spring. Here is a shot of me,my wife.son and new daughter-in-law at the wedding.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Interior in[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Wheel mouldings and some other goodies[ATTACH]
I had to straighten out a couple spots on the hood.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I used a control freak front suspension.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sorry for the rest of the story,I didn't take as many pics as I should have. I put 120 hours in this car the final week and bolted the grill and...
The wife and I put the stripe on the back about 2:30 am[ATTACH]
Then the back panel,lights and trunk lid went on.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
My daughter tested all the gauges and restored the rally dash then we installed it all.We also laid in the sound deadener over the heat barrier....
I cleaned all the vinyl dash parts,then epoxied and painted them.[ATTACH]
Here is a pic of the doors After I blocked them with 400 and worked up to 3000[ATTACH]
I glued on the vinyl roof.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Then on the rest.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I got some SPI UV clear on the doors.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Then I started blocking the car with 400 then 600. I then pulled the fenders and doors, bolted them on the painting trees and finished sanding...
My daughter masking off the car.[ATTACH]
The Slicksand was blocked with 80 grit,then I shot two more coats on and blocked it again with 180. Then I shot two coats of SPI turbo primer on...
After blocking was complete,I brought it back in the booth and shot epoxy on it followed by a couple coats of Slicksand.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I then fit the doors,fenders and hood to the car and gapped it. I needed to cut and add to the doors to get the correct gaps but it was really...
The pics will be fewer and far between because,well, I didn't have time or think about snapping pics. I started back up blasting and rebuilding...